BOT 1.39% 35.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Bot Chart, page-3890

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Hi Perthcheetah,
    I don’t think I was the only one that got seriously burnt following the acne and dermatitis announcements. We are talking 3rd degrees burns, not a superficial scalding. There was such a positive vibe around before both announcements, which caught all SHs off guard. I have recovered about half my initial losses, which reduces the pain and stops some of the nightmares, but there is still a long way to go.
    I maintain great confidence that ultimately acne will be a success. That the previous results were a gross market over reaction, considering the circumstances at the time.
    You have got to think that BTX 1801 antimicrobial - based on excellent preliminary results - has a very high chance of success. Sadly, Mr Market has not had the confidence to buy into BOT, to the anticipated levels in recent times because of its past record, which is somewhat understandable. There is some indication - including today’s 14.2% increase in SP - that some level of market confidence is returning, leading up to the BTX 1801 Dec announcement. Hopefully, we will see the sp creep further upward leading up to that announcement.
    I have my fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed hoping for some seriously good news in Dec.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $642.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $1.693M 4.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40362 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 50704 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.