BOT 2.47% 39.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

There's a lot about this chart which is interesting IMO.Firstly,...

1. 5,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 940
    There's a lot about this chart which is interesting IMO.

Firstly, you may wonder why in the first triangle I've decided to start the incline line there? The reason is, when I was playing around with the same degree's on the other lines. it co-insides with their rise and fall, same as decline. The reason I'm pointing this out is cause you'd think that it would start a few days after, against the obvious rise.

Anyway, it seems right?

The next thing to ponder over is the dark blue line which is on the same path as the first triangles start and end lines. Is this the low, the same as the first triangles? Time will tell.

If it wasn't for the pending announcement, I'd bet money that it would pan out as per the last triangle formation. However, as we all know that's not possible if the looming announcement is released prior to that end date, about Feb 26th.

There's just no right analysis here and, in charting is there ever? It could have hit that dark blue line, which could be the current low. Or it might bounce off the lower green support line which is about 13c. Or, it could also bounce around the existing triangle until the 26th Feb.

If you've ever read Issac Assimov's books on the Foundation of the Universe, Harry Seldon theory of neuropsychology
    According to Seldon, psychohistory is the combined science of mathematics, psychology and history that can predict future events. The population should remain ignorant of the application of psychohistorical analysis.

So my point with the above is, even though psychology and history can predict future events, a chart. The mathematics that have predicted the steady rise of the current chart, will be influenced by the upcoming announcement and I'm ignorant to its date. Which in all honesty makes any forecast that I or others currently make, become redundant.

I hope this makes sense to you?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2855/2855469-1d2fd25186ddca6386a78c154f5d50fe.jpg
    Last edited by aaragon: 30/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $734.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 39.5¢ $299.4K 748.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 229993 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 1620870 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.