BOT 8.70% 31.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Its a bit silly to accuse vinnie and matt as being in BOT for...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Its a bit silly to accuse vinnie and matt as being in BOT for life style purposes, as both of them had established their lifestyle without BOT.
    Pretty obvious really that both of them see it as an opportunity to continue to achieve more.
    Whether the science will pan out is another matter entirely, but accusing people of having shitty motives isn't good form in my books.
    I think that if the studies show that the science can be made to work in the products we have, vinnie and Matt will be rewarded both financially and professionally and all of us holders will be glad they were motivated to put themselves to work to get this company into shape.
    Just my opinion of course, and if the studies showthat the science doesnt work the way we are expecting it to then the only benefit of the whole endeavour will be that we know that solutions need to be found elsewhere.
    That is the risk we all take including Matt and Vinnie but without giving it a go there certainly wont be any progress or profit. I'm happy to give it a go and will hold for results, not here on technicals, rumours or hype. I will wait to see if the science works or not and on that binary basis will profit or lose.
    i think the team is good and if there is merit in the science and previous work, we will do just fine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
-0.030(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $570.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 31.5¢ $6.354M 19.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 286322 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 28500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.