BOT 16.9% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

I did read the article, and Yes BOT pipeline products do have...

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I did read the article, and Yes BOT pipeline products do have the potential to take big chunks of their sales. But at the moment that is still just potential, and it's not what I was wondering about.

Up until early this year I assumed BOT would be going for licencing deals as each product progressed through Phase 3 trials (if successful?). But Vince Ippolito coming on board and that clause giving him $500K if there's a change of control of the company within 6 months of start of his contract makes me think that a full t/o is now a more preferred approach. And perhaps a shorter timeline for t/o based on Phase 2 results and not phase 3? And this is where I wonder if the article might not be an entirely good indication for us at this particular time in the stock market. The article seemed a tad ambivalent about the benefits of this merger (and perhaps mergers/acquisitions in general?), and about whether having pipeline products is always considered a benefit for a companies share price? I think we're undoubtedly a desirable acquisition for a big pharmaceutical company, but if these are widespread feelings within the industry at present would that make them in general tend to take a more cautious approach to the amounts they're prepared to pay for us? And especially at Phase 2 trial stages, since successful Phase 2 trials don't always guarantee successful Phase 3 trial outcomes?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.055(16.9%)
Mkt cap ! $687.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 38.0¢ 33.0¢ $7.103M 19.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 134000 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 650314 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.