BOT 0.00% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Bot Chart, page-6914

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97

Thanks for the update Nothofagus!

Can you say what Matt said regarding Brella vs SB?

I noticed the Brella patch was cleared by the FDA in April this year, but seems like it didn’t have any real side effects from what I could see?

Saw this on Sweathelp.org:

The FDA’s clearance of Brella™ was based on data from a randomized, double-blind, multicenter study that included 110 adult patients with primary axillary (underarm) hyperhidrosis. Patients had baseline Hyperhidrosis Disease Severity Scale (HDSS) scores of 3 or 4, which showed that excessive sweating frequently or always interfered with their daily lives. Patients in the study then received treatment with Brella™ or with a sham (fake or placebo) patch for up to 3 minutes on each underarm. Afterwards, patients were evaluated weekly for 12 weeks (~3 months), and again at 24 weeks (~6 months) post-treatment.

Results were presented, earlier in 2023, at the American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting and showed that 64% of patients treated with the patch achieved Hyperhidrosis Disease Severity Scale improvement as compared with 44% with placebo. Measured sweat production decreased by more than 50% for most (60%) of treated patients.

There were no reported serious or severe adverse events (side effects) among the study participants. Eighty percent of people in the study had no side effects at all and those who did experienced slight redness or slight swelling that resolved within two weeks or less. “

I’m sure there’s some great reasons by SB is better, but had no idea about this until you mentioned just now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $687.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.0¢ 35.0¢ $4.519M 12.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75362 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 326113 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.