BOT 0.00% 32.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Couldn't agree more mate.Getting the right exposure across many...

1. 4,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1359
    Couldn't agree more mate.

Getting the right exposure across many platforms. At a time when ASX specs are doing absolutely nothing also.

The volume is consistent, you could even see on close someone wanted a big chunk with their order at 18 cents.

This is fantastic accumulation and it does not look like retail money. Steady insto money not showing it's hand - just slowly accumulating. If it were pump and dump types we would have spiked higher and retraced.

As it should, we have a world class management team. We have diversified products and Sofpironium Bromide is leading the way for Kaken Pharma with the highest uptake in it's sales arm percentage wise. The acne will be phase 3 ready if we decide to pursue it. So will the antibiotic along with rosacea. Botanix will also have the income to do just that.

There are so many options here with the pipeline behind us. Personally I hope they go it alone, we don't need big pharma here. The pipeline sales wise is insane. Like Matt said, make us a good offer. Be mad to sell this for anything under 1-2 billion dollars.

Once FDA passes this opens up so many more doors (specifically CE Mark in Europe and obviously here in OZ) - we also have the asian market continuing to grow and go from strength to strength.

No more royalties realistically to pay either.

Remember, Vinnie knows how to sell a product. Anacor to Pfizer for $5.2 billion. We have a further advanced product than that.

The penny is dropping finally it seems.

I've already made some life changing money on this stock.

And boy do we deserve it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $588.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.5¢ $1.302M 3.974M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 713153 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 215665 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.