BOT 1.35% 37.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

I keep hearing this conversation in my head:BP: Okay Matt, we're...

1. 1,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1217
    I keep hearing this conversation in my head:
    BP: Okay Matt, we're agreed on a USD$2B buyout for the whole kit and caboodle. We see revenue straight up on the SB product, and we have been through your trials for Acne, Anti-microbial, and Rosacea, and see huge potential there too. But we need somebody to keep driving it all. Now I know you and Vinnie are probably keen to cash in and move on, but we see Howie as still having the energy to take all of these products to market. We want him to stay on for the next 5 years at least, and we know that will cost us, but we're prepared to secure him. So we expect you can line all that up and capture it in a new contract for him so there's no doubt. Now also, there's no point preparing to go to market yourselves with SB - just a waste of money and confusion to the market when we have our networks all primed to pick it up and run with it in the New Year. So I think we should have a reason to explain to market why you aren't proceeding immediately to sales after FDA Approval. Any questions?
    Matt: None, other than to clarify, this whole deal rests on FDA Approval?
    BP: Yes.

To be fair, there are lots of conversations going on in my head at any one time!
    Last edited by Grainofsand: 01/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.005(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $678.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.5¢ 37.5¢ $1.701M 4.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 523247 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 146093 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.