BOT 9.68% 34.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Thanks mate. From what I saw from a few back and forth posts a...

1. 1,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    Thanks mate. From what I saw from a few back and forth posts a month or more ago, was disagreement, but also some strong arrogance and rudeness coming from the 'negative' point of view. Whilst maybe not 'negative' but rather just their view of the stock, their did seem to be a bit of 'd@#k measuring' going on, so easier to just IGNORE those punters and have an easier thread to read. IMO anyway.

So it is good to have a meaningful discussion with somebody like yourself who is prepared to discuss, instead of just shout down and claim god-like status!

I agree there was a lot of money getting on BOT much earlier (6-9c range), but there was the institutional CR in July where BOT raised $12.5m @12c in the lead-up to the expected approval in September, so with the current SP not far from that mark currently, I don't quite understand why you say only a 20-30% discount. 13c is about a 60% discount to where the SP got to before the expected approval date, so it would seem entirely logical (and even likely) to me that history should repeat itself and we climb from the 12-13c mark back up to the high teens/early 20's, as we approach approval date. But I must admit I don't understand the OBV indicator stuff which you say clearly shows they distributed leading up to FDA approval. But still, that said, why not load up at 13-14c for only a 50% gain leading up to FDA approval? I don't understand what people (maybe you) think has changed to prevent expectations preceding FDA approval to limit a repeat of SP growth.

Certainly the new year will reveal more. I certainly don't expect much between now and then, but still do dream of BOT management pulling something out of the bag, totally out of the blue, like they did with SB and later the rights buyback.
    Last edited by Grainofsand: 18/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.030(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $615.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 34.3¢ 30.8¢ $3.843M 11.64M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 106766 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 353068 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.