BOT 5.48% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

I hear you with regard to the recent institutional CR at .12...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I hear you with regard to the recent institutional CR at .12 however this wouldn't be the first stock that's traded lower than a recent CR.

And 60% instead of 20-30%, sure but whoever loaded their bags earlier this year made a sly 270% with relative ease. Something to think about is, when a really large holder lets call them a 'whale' is unloading their profit, it's really hard. They need to drip feed their sales on to retailers making it seem like price is steady and not suddenly plummeting - in other words, it's a bit of a task to do and takes time. If you take a look at other charts, you'll notice when a distribution pattern occurs, the stock/ticker plummets and then often will retrace higher for some momentary sideways action (re-distribution) before heading lower. For what it's worth, I anticipated a buy the rumour, sell the news event if FDA approval went through - only based on the fact that it was seemingly a guarantee all year and I think that's echoed by whoever distributed between mid-August to mid-September.

All this is to say that I don't think whoever made circa 270% with relative ease, is looking to load up their bags with a 60% discount on where they unloaded recently, and then allow the price to trade in a sideways range until FDA approval - whenever that comes.

Anyway, thanks for the chat - keen to see what happens. All the best mate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $543.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 34.0¢ $4.566M 13.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 410003 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 346713 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.