BOT 5.48% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Respectfully mate, please don't insinuate that I'm only now...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Respectfully mate, please don't insinuate that I'm only now reaching the same conclusion you came to 'days ago'. Since I started looking into this thread and offering my actual charting analysis, I've only seen you spend literally every day apart from when you were temporarily banned (I'm assuming here based on other comments) attempting to prove how your charting skills are second to none - that's how you come across. The other day you suggested that because the lower band of the Bollinger Band was sitting at 10c it inferred price action would move there with relative speed which just isn't accurate of how Bollinger Bands work or what they show you. I don't want to get into it with you because, generally speaking I don't disagree with your sentiment regarding short term price action, but please don't post posts like the one you have suggesting you're somehow leading the way with your 'predictions'. Here's a friendly request, could you put together a chart and post it - not an order book showing buyers and sellers with an assumption, and share what your thoughts are on price action over the next week? And if you're going to start a back and forth, I'm not going to respond as there's a saying about arguing with idiots. Thanks Mate!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $543.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 34.0¢ $4.566M 13.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 410003 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 346713 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.