BOT 0.77% 32.8¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

and for the record, one more time, pumpers who always come out...

1. 7,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    and for the record, one more time, pumpers who always come out with the same lie that

I never put charts

I make assumptions

I am a down ramper

here are some facts:

I was bullish and calling it a buy at 12 cents well before the FDA ann - put up my charts (go and look it up)
    I was more bullish and calling it a buy at 15 cents when there was a bit of a retrace a month before the FDA ann - put up my charts (go and look it up)
    I was advising caution when the chart went parabolic past 20 cents and told everyone to not put all eggs in one basket - go and look it up
    When the chart reversed 3 days before the FDA ann , I called it UGLY and every pumper turned against me - put up my charts (go and look it up)
    No surprise after the FDA rejection the price went down to 11.5 cents in no time.
    Price consolidated and I called the reversal at 12 cents and a screaming BUY - put up my charts (go and look it up)
    I strongly believed the gap to 18 cents will be filled, it didnt , first call i got wrong! but still the call on the dead cat bounce was spot on!
    At 15 cents the chart went bearish again, with a doji and couple of hammers, changed my sentiment to SELL again - put up my charts (go and look it up)
    At 12 cents I saw the support and I called it there the chart will take a breather for few days here before moving down to around 10 cents if not below.

and here we are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.8¢
Change
0.003(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $592.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.5¢ $1.080M 3.290M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 940020 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 408895 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.