BOT 0.77% 32.8¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

I wouldn't be too worried from here on in. My last a few weeks...

1. WBA
    2,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    I wouldn't be too worried from here on in. My last a few weeks back at 12c hurt my average too. I sold out a blue chip ex divvy on basis i could turn the capital over at least one bell and buy back into blue chip b4 next divvy. That is approval here should be before end of 1st quarter CY 24.
    I was lucky to buy big at 5-6 c range so at an average of 7.5c I'm more than happy to ride this.
    I've got a paper profit on my LTH and a trading parcel too. I traded another parcel very well, but I'm now looking in the speccy BIO space at what's more derisked presently and struggling. I bought into another with phase 2 results due soon on a HIV and Covid 19 cure, remarkably the ticker code so similar, just the middle letter NOT. Can't say I'm hoping for the same return as BOT, but happy to take 50% profit and reinvest here in new year if price is stagnant. If I miss my bad hey!
    Like you I've been around this merry go round a few times very happy to keep the music playing.
    Each to their own. Enjoy the weekend go again next week.

AND DON'T FORGET THERES MILLIONS OF SUFFERING OUT THERE WAITING ON DRUGS TO ASSIST THEIR SITUATIONS, LETS HOPE THE FDA WAKE UP TOO AND PUT THE PATIENTS NEEDS OVER PADENTICS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.8¢
Change
0.003(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $592.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.5¢ $1.109M 3.381M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 897886 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 409401 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.