CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

CLS results have been in for weeksthese directors are holding...

1. ape
    409 Posts.
    CLS results have been in for weeks

these directors are holding off announcing results for some other reason hmmmm

I think they may be finalising an offtake or a sale of the resource with MCC ???? and announcing a capital return again or a dividend who knows !

Sage wouldnt have bought more shares if the sp was going down the toilet.

He has no reason to support the sp and knows the results of CLS

how long is the blackout period ??? is it 2 weeks ???

the interesting thing here really is there has been no leaks of the actual amount of resource ?

normally with this sort of thing when results are due a lot of guestimates are thrown into the marketplace ....with cls nothing-no rumours .hmmmmm. Did they even drill ??? hahahha maybe not.

They also have a reason to want another issue of shares so maybe some other project is going to occur or even more investment in SL was wanted.( ie they wanted the recent issue to marampa to be ratified by the shareholders to get the opportunity to issue more )

It will be interesting to know how far down the track they are in assessing SL

considering they have almost certainly stitched up long term deals there , it is almost inconceivable that there wont be a sizable resource

CFE is at an extreme discount to what it should be. Shame really 18 months ago this stock would have been 2 bucks.A lot of explorers are about 10-15% of their value from 12 -18 months ago.

The recovery of resource stocks in australia may be a few years off and I think sgae knows this so he is really not in a hurry.

the marketplace really is in the dark with this company...oh well results are all anyone wants.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.