BOT 4.35% 33.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

I totally agree unfortunately it is human nature as love and...

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    I totally agree
    unfortunately it is human nature as love and hate while nearly opposites are very interchangeable
    extreme examples would be
    Your going to your favourite restaurant for your birthday and have been looking forward to it for weeks but when you get there there is a new chef and while the food is still very good it tastes different to your usual favourite meal and you feel betrayed and vow to never go there again and you also try to convince others to not go anymore as if others make the same decision then you feel batter with your decision to.

you love your partner immensely but catch them cheating and having lunch with someone else secretly and suddenly they are your worse enemy overnight and you tell everyone how horrible they are but then find out that they were not cheating but meeting with a new client or business partner.

if you ever feel you blood pressure building or your heart rate increasing and get the strong desire to sell or buy on impulse then take a step back and do some more research or go outside, take a break.

I for one read the findings again and am happy that there is a strong indication that the treatment works well with no side effects so I bought more and will now hold for long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $597.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 32.8¢ $4.145M 12.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1425823 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 670296 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.