BOT 3.95% 36.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Everyone loves to have their trading account in the green and...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Everyone loves to have their trading account in the green and looking healthy on every stock because it proves to ourselves “we were right”!

And every time we get a pull back we question ourselves and with BOT it’s no different. We hopefully make informed decision and are betting that the results are great because if we step back a successful biotech is a win win for everyone. The people our drugs treat, the investors who realise share price appreciation and the companies manufacturing these drugs.

Any long term holder should realise profit along the way and it should be part of a successful investing strategy. There should also be stops in place to preserve capital but neither of those actually mean you believe any less in the company or the vision...it’s just investing 101. Now I’ll admit it’s hard not to get emotional and question are you making the right decision, are you too exposed, are you comfortable with the risks...but it all has to come down to the trial results and decisions made by management.All the shorting or down / up ramping that occurs just provides volatility that we need as investors or speculators to time out entry and exit of stocks. To top up or to trim down and people can have their views on this approach.

I personally see the results for acne as a positive step forward and I trust the management has the experience to investigate as needed and steer the ship in the correct direction to get this through to Phase 3. I also trust that as results are known to them they will do everything they can to either change direction, tweak the formula or identify any future risks and mitigate them. That’s their job and we have to trust that they are the right people for that job...or we speak with our votes. I see this as an opportunity to top up my holding based on my positive sentiment to the company, but a small ith all my stocks I’ll continue you monitor and adjust against my risk.

Good luck to all holding and let’s hope this company can get these trials across the line and start making difference to peoples lives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $674.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.5¢ 36.0¢ $1.831M 4.970M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 538325 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 40200 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.