BOT 4.35% 33.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

I haven't sold a single share ,,,, Here's why ,,, first I have...

1. 11,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5949
    I haven't sold a single share ,,,, Here's why ,,, first I have seen reversals in a day in the Biotech world of over 500% ....
    2nd we have Eczema and 3rd Psoriasis Trials that will show the same Global Interest as Acne... not as common i concede that but Treatments in those skin conditions are far more expensive than acne creams...
    Finally we have a "sanitizer" an agent that that has proved beneficial against all Microbial and Bacterial present in Hospitals... and thats a Non Alcohol Based sanitizer ....
    Although the News flow has been shallow from the company recently BOT have an ebb and Tide system with releases ,,, I call this Potential Value ..BOT go silent when working away diligently and are Masters at gaining quality Market Exposure when they have Positive Promotable News...

The recent Silence would indicate to me we are in for a flurry of News...

Lastly the Due Diligence carried out by our recent investors would have been far more thorough and indepth than many or any of us could have undertaken ,,, BOT would have had to show behind the curtain to encourage that level of Investment by a foreign company....

Disappointed ,,,Yes in the Acne Trial ,,, Mainly in the fact that formulation was carried out at different facilities...
    On Australian Results we have a Block Buster and enough positive data to move on to Phase III... our Acne Treatment had no adverse side effects,, thats more than any of our competition can say...

Plus BOT own a heck of a lot of Intellectual Property Real Estate surround CBD and its applications,,specifically encompassing the optimum dosage gained from our Phase I Trials,,, if you look at Benzine and Hydrogen Peroxide the optimum dosed are 5% to 20% these % were patented by two major global players who have licensed those optimum doses to over 1000 acne cream manufacturers.....
    Those Patents are in year 19 of their 20 year lives,, in a couple more years those patents will pass and a huge part of those companies licensing revenue will decline...they will seek a new formula to supersede the Peroxide based formulas ,,,, we have 5hit hot sales team and management ,,, they just need a solid tested product to enable them to kick in ,,, remeber these individual treatments aren't in the Millions but Billions....
    Is that worth waiting for ??? thats your call,,,me I'm in and have seen BOT climb and drop 4 or 5 times now...
    In full disclosure,, the trading parcels I purchased down in the 7c and 8c range rewarded me with a New Swimming Pool Complex...
    Risk ,, and Timing and having an actual strategy when trading is everything.... you wouldnt go on an expedition with out a Map and Correct Provisions... if you don't have a Margin Expectation you are in my opinion a drift....
    I have traded this stock over 20 times ,,never yet sold at a loss....Thanks Matt ,,,, now i want to say the same about Vinnie ,,show me results,,the money will follow....

My Opinion the SP may drift lower over the Christmas and New Years season,,,,, UNLESS we receive NEWS then expect a swift return to the mid or high teens..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $597.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 32.8¢ $4.644M 13.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1311334 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 129739 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.