BOT 8.70% 31.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

BOT price action, page-28

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Hi all. New here but have been following the forums for a few months now. Held BOT stock back from when it was 7.5c and bought more at 9.5c and 11c.

In addition to what KGWhiting said above. My SO has had moderate to severe acne since she was 15 and has tried all remedies (Accutane, hormone creams, witch hazel - you name it!) and we have been trying to find a solution for such a long time now. After reading about CBD oil and how this can regulate oil production in the skin she started taking 0.5ml 20mg/ml CBD oil each day and also putting on her face every night. We live in Canada and get access to high quality CBD oil

After 3 months now, I would say there s at least a 75-80% reduction in the active acne sites, as well as a 75% reduction in the red inflammation spots that often remain for weeks/months after an acne lesion. CBD oil is the only product that worked in over 7 years of trying to prevent the acne.

This brings me to BOT - after reading their presentation study about how their product is slightly more effective than 20% CBD oil it seems very promising, especially as the CBD oil is working well on it's own. This may be due to the Permatrex technology?

First-time stock investor - welcome any thoughts and suggestions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
-0.030(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $570.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 31.5¢ $6.354M 19.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 286322 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 28500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.