BOT 5.48% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Success has many fathers they say so could it be that the...

1. 15,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1404
    Success has many fathers they say so could it be that the cleaning person at Anacor also had a hand in the rather large Pfizer aquisition.
    You will never know but what is known is the rapidly expanding data base and patented roles that our CBD in permetrex could hold. When aquisitions of any nature are made the valuations are often based on future return on investment together with the potential sized market. We are not an anticancer company, well not at the moment. I was just reading how Mercks Keytruda has just been given the nod for the treatment of two other cancers. There is big money is cancer as you all know and treatment costs are high. Keytruda was a novel blockbuster drug which has just racked up $2.27billion(probably US dollars as well) in sales in the first quarter, a 55% increase from 1q2018. Just damn amazing numbers. Lots of cancers around.

Lots of acne around. Lots of dermatitis around. Lots of psoriasis. Lots of billion dollar markets. Lots of questions answered in the next few months.
    All resulting in lots of very happy shareholders or at least that is the Boards intentions. But we have seen many companies promise and fail to deliver. But when they do, magic happens.

I carry a card with me from a while ago.

It comes from a greek poet.

Before the gates of excellence,
    The high gods have placed sweat.
    Long is the road thereto and steep
    And rough at first.
    But when the height is won,
    Then there is ease.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $543.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 34.0¢ $4.566M 13.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 410003 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 346713 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.