BOT 5.48% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

You are exactly right NZ in that this company has chosen its...

1. 15,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1404
    You are exactly right NZ in that this company has chosen its steps in the most prudent of manners knowing full well what a minefield it could all become. So what better way than clinical trials approved by the FDA so that efficacy can be established. I know a few here get excited and see a huge huge picture here for BOT and to be honest, it has always excited me. If we were in the States we would be valued much more highly. But when has this ever not been the case. Assets flogged over there were happening for the past few decades. Great American exchange rate and it is likely to stay the same for a while yet.

Now, the interesting part is the comment about the upcoming 'Have a bong with a good BOT" tour than Vince has organized. A long way to go to such a cold place in Melbourne or Sydney compared to the american summer. Maybe he has come to see me in a bikini and get high? He can't ring any such bell as some do on wall street but he can give us some nice parting comments about his role here.

All will be revealed soon and I apologize for this expression. I will maintain my decorum somewhat and not turn to rhyming expressions of the Queens' English just yet. Polenta was correct in that regard.

Volumes are still on the light side so i hope all those punters who bought upto 13c just hold tight. I believe we may get an insight into how truly ground breaking we could be very soon. And God knows I hope that doesnt mean we give up out day jobs to break roads up. Some did mention they were balls deep here. Well did you know if you work on laying roads with tar your incidence of psoriasis decreases immensley but shhhhhhhhhh, keep that a little secret.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $543.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 34.0¢ $4.566M 13.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 410003 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 346713 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.