BOT 4.76% 33.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

BOT price action, page-854

1. 15,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1416
    Its a funny thing this waiting game. I have had some very quick returns which had to be sold as my valuation had been nearly reached. But it teaches you patience and it teaches you to evaluate everything. Sometimes you just get it so badly wrong but it is so hard to jump when you are facing a loss. Being a lunatic is not far from the truth but this gives you strength and courage to seek where others may fear to seek.

Let me say that I am waiting for one thing and that is a rise that is sustained of ten cents in a day. That is no different to my 27c call a while back. We all make calls because bernsta, you have made yours. Whatever and wherever we end up, this could be one of those one in a thousand stocks that folks talk about. You are certainly right in the calibre of people leading this. What a shame if they were not involved in the future if someone bigger came along.

The beauty here as you mentioned are the possibilities. Such a magnificent change to some of the other Penny dreadfully out there. What a great name for a transvestite, penny dreadful. Could be my alter ego as many of us here have garnished new monikers through the times.

Yep, two weeker in nu zealund planned. Very much will give the Nikon's a workout. But there is a lot to do between then and now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.015(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $597.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.3¢ $1.265M 3.862M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 129446 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 131308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.