BOT 16.9% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

BOT price action, page-862

1. 15,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1409
    My accountant is a personal friend and he normally charges four hunge and a half per hour. Of course I get mates rates.

Bernsta mentioned MC $250m approaching which was HIS valuation. My only summation at this stage with a positive phase 2 acne would be about $400million, and this also includes the others thrown into the mix, ie ad, psoriasis and the potential mother of all, the antibiotic. It will not be a simple additive thing either as one plus one will not become two. It will become two and a bit. That bit could be a half.

But what creates that extra bit and the value of that bit post acne phase 2 because let's face it, that will be the sausage. We now have the sizzle again as we know but the sausage covered by Hingdogs rather unpleasant sauce(at least our Bone medico Dr Brad thinks is was yucky) is what we come here to eat. Raising coin at much lower levels was an act of desperation by Matt but what choice did he have. After acne the Valuations will not move in a linear fashion either. More of a j curve.

But the background is this. In this new cbd field, once acne is good, we are world leaders in this dermal field. Nice.

Its the Jack in the box surprises to advantage that I reckon will pop out for us shareholders.

A message to Vinnie from all of us.
    Its only our two cents worth, technically one point five at yesterdays close) but we all reckon you are doing a great job and the back end of your options will light up the sky like an asteroid tail. We will buy you a proper Bunnings sausage and a Budweiser one day in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.055(16.9%)
Mkt cap ! $687.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 38.0¢ 33.0¢ $7.103M 19.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 134000 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 650314 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.