OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Bot trading is fooling you repeatedly., page-20

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Time for some common sense...

Well as I it see the price is returning to approx. what it was valued at before going into halt for name change the Buy/SellPrice Equilibrium.  The price it was at when it went to halt was 3.3 cents... In fact, it rallied just prior to be in halt and had spent about a week at 2.6-2.7c ...so the true equilibrium price was around 2.6-2.7  Green Zone pre name change (See chart below).  I think it won't go below the green zone as that valuation has stood the balance point test already when punter knew what the dilution was ...ie it was already factored in.

1.png

Now there was a new announcement today so what you need to do is "with a truly rational" and conservative estimate think about what value todays announcement added to the equilibrium 2.6-2.7c base case...  Add that to the 2.6-2.7c base case and now buy it as cheaply as possible but not higher than your  base case + the conservative "value" of today announcement.  

Personally I think it will reach the Green Zone over the next few days and spend some time there as there is obviously a lot of hot money that has entered either on market before name change or as a result of the cap raise that wanted a spike today to exit but instead was met by selling and is now looking at a capital recovery exercise.   

Also you need to keep in mind

a) the Current Mcap is not super cheap anymore for its stage of life and
    b) they are a long way off from generating revenue

Sure in the future it could become a IOT standard and they receive a royalty for each chip that has it ... but that is a fair way down the tunnel right now.

All is IMHO DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.