personaly I think bot trading should only be for companies with...

1. 20,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    personaly I think bot trading should only be for companies with a market cap of $500mil+ in other words the bigger end of town where those small consistant buying & selling have less effect, being alowed in penny stocks is a easy tool of manipulation which we see to often, also think bring back broker codes for everyone to see who's buying & selling, questioned the ASX about the bot trading there excuse was its big in America & the ASX wants to encourage it here, in other words to bad its here to stay.

I remember late last year a ridiculous bot trading manipulation in CER, the share price was .22 offer (from memory) there was a roughly 2mil seller at the back of the line at .22, every time a seller would come behind the .22 the large bid would automatically within seconds move to the end of the line & the the 2mil sell would increase to a larger amount, so I questioned the ASX how can the seller be genuine when it consistantly moves to the back of the line & increases the sell order at the same time but never gets hit, they looked into the seller & said they have been active in the stock & its genuine trading, im sure if I tried something like that with my etrade account I would receive a call saying im manipulating the market

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.