SFG 33.3% 0.4¢ seafarms group limited

Ive changed the sentiment Longreach. I keep forgetting to think...

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Ive changed the sentiment Longreach. I keep forgetting to think about that.

Kinda in the middle at the moment with my thinking.

I like the project, no doubt about it. Been following since 2015. I think its potential is undervalued but at the moment there is very little to show in return. PSD is still a work in progress and at the moment is still a bit speculative to most until it starts producing. Stockpiles of dirt and a new road dont = a return yet. Once it gets traction in a couple of mths I think that value will start to shine through.

on the other side I get the feeling overall markets have hit the limbo stage where people are starting to sit back and watch. Just noticed a little bit of a drop in volumes lately across a few stocks and comments from a few subs I watch are saying to people to sit and watch for a bit. That to me is something to watch, the caution creeping in. There are some good indicators and fundamentals out there and they can translate into good stock choices. But bigger market moves can snuff out what would normally be good drivers for individual stocks. At the moment I feel it could go either way. But my head is telling me that all the money to buy is starting to run dry. 

So thats the reason for the recent change. Short of it project = good, markets = uneasy feeling. Usually my staight off the bat, initial gut instinct is very correct. And in no way is that linked to my ability to write my name in the snow. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $19.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $186 46.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2060999 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5093368 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.