COE 0.00% 22.5¢ cooper energy limited

bot value destroyer, page-6

1. 9,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Hi Philby,

I am not sure if you have the software to see the course of sales during the day.
    If you do have this you will see that most shares have been traded in small parcels some only in a few hundred ect.

If a large seller wanted out he would put at least larger parcels on the market then a few hundred at the time imho.

I had more experiences with this kind of selling and they are extremely harmfull to share prices especially during times of bad sentiment of a company which will only magnify the downside these bots create.

As I have said in previous posts, I hope they get banned or that they get restricted in the parcel size that they can trade with.

Once the parcel sizes increase the costs of constant putting shares on the market will increase to such a level that this kind of manipulation becomes counter productive.

So if you think you are going to benefit from the low share price with buying more shares, you could be right but some companies do take a long time to recover from such practices.

I just hope that COE is not one of them.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $594.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $593.7K 2.672M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 290435 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 205975 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.