DGR 22.2% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

Caesius It sounds like you once held shares and may have sold at...

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    Caesius
    It sounds like you once held shares and may have sold at a loss.
    I don't see the 15 months of cash held as a major problem currently.
    The Tribeca notes wont be redeemed or converted until Aug 2019. -18mths away.
    15 and 18mths are a long time in the horizon of a junior resource coy.
    I would be concerned if we were 3 mths from cash burn and 6 mths from Tribeca note conversion.
    DGR has more options than other juniors. Their holdings are readily tradeable and they have a wide array of deals they could make to raise cash. They could sell 3m SOLG shares a month over a year and average up to say 40p as the SOLG price improves. They could sell part or all of other subs. Eg A tin or cobalt producer may buy the Tin or Co assets of ANW. Ben Cleary from Tribeca is on the board of DGR. He bought 1mill DGR shares on market for himself around 25.10.17 when the price was 0.10. Tribeca stated that one of the attractions of DGR was their holding in SOLG.
    We disagree on BOTs and market manipulation. I believe as do many posters on the SOLG forum that SOLGs price is being held down. Recently it was suggested on the forum that a shorter was 1.5 mill short which may explain how well the price has held as the LSE was being savaged. DGR has definitely had a BOT operating as do many ASX shares. The price has been manipulated for many months though not every day. Even yesterday I bought a small parcel into the sell at the lows and immediately someone sold around 1000 into the bid. Who does that for 80 odd dollars. I have added 600k shares to my DGR holding over the past 12 mths and after each purchase there has been an immediate sell into the bid. Why would the seller not wait to see if I or another buyer would go to the sell price.
    The current global correction is an excellent time to buy stocks especially a stock like DGR trading at a third of my calculated NTA with no value on blue sky potential like every other ASX junior miner. We may not be at the bottom but it a great time to have the bowel sitting out in the rain face up collecting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $6.188K 607.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 406246 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 289288 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.