DGR 0.00% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

Give me strength. I topped up 50% today. Ive been a bit...

1. 3,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360

Give me strength. I topped up 50% today. Ive been a bit brutalized these last few days, the sin of keeping a day job and letting your bloated portfolio drink piss all day. However I did keep cash, deployed some on open. I'll go again if needs must. Probably better places to put it.. I'll concede that... Not that anyone else will concede a damn thing in this day an age.

Copper is hot and 20p is psychological as all hell. Aggy next month.. There is the chance of many happenings in this universe, pigs flying, hell freezing over and New Zealand winning the upcoming 20 20 tri series. Comon boys... Pigs on the wing.

Watch SOLG double and DGR do an easy 50%. POV called it first and yes the aforementioned posters are investors with more impressive chops most likely, but I'm calling bullshit bottoms.

If you boys wanna do us a favour add some numbers.. NM takes home a mill. Sure, he ain't cheap but it his baby., and if he takes a mill and the ship rises 20 who gives a god damn..

What are the costs Plext and Caesium. What are management pulling out.. Don't deny a poor boy the numbers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 314769 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 406969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.