DGR 0.00% 1.0¢ dgr global limited

waiken I respect your views but it's hardly fair to attribute...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    waiken I respect your views but it's hardly fair to attribute anything Plext (or maybe me after this) says to the SP returning to a realistic value. I doubt any bots are operating either. Isn't it coincidental that every time there is downward price action it must be "bots", but any upside must be "people realising the value"?

It's not bots, it's not comments on the forum, it is the SP returning to where it should for a company whose market cap should be around 35 - 40 million. Take SOLG out of equation (although it's doing that itself at the moment) for it's 7 - 10 years away. Take AJQ out for now too, there was some very unimpressive costs and dubious path to profitability now.

What's left? Just over a year of salary money in the bank, and 5+ parasitic subs that will need money to even reach the exploration stage. Few will entertain the idea of raising on market. They've also killed their respect with IPOs if that were even a possibility.

The stock does look good on paper for the discount to NTA I agree, but it is misleading - the discount to NTA will always be there and in any case the NTA is coming down to meet SP. There is a real risk this will end up insolvent before too long with its cash position and world events. Not saying its a certainty but you have to admit there is a risk.

GTLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $150 15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 215765 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 493392 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.