BOT 0.00% 36.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Botanix Announces BTX 1204 a Success!!!, page-132

1. Osi
    16,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    I'm not a qualified scientist but having been invested in medical biotech for a few years I've learned a few things.

Allergies and inflammation have different causes in different people. An easy example is asthma. S0me people have wet asthma, some have dry asthma, most do have pollen asthma and some only have post viral asthma. Multiple diseases also get incorrectly grouped together. There are for example several types of lung cancer and several types of breast cancer …… all with different cell to cell signalling mechanisms.

Back to BOT and CBD. My guess is that the Phase 2 trials will give us a better understanding of WHICH people the CBD creams will assist. I would like to know whether the same people who measurably benefit cortisone creams (and the like) also benefit from CBD cream, or is it a different or overlapping cohort. I would also like see other cohorts within a trial testing combinations of treatments including CBD.

Obviously we need a much larger participant sample sizes to get richer information.

It's all good.

cheers
    Last edited by Osi: 07/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $651.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.3¢ 35.3¢ $1.417M 3.891M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 110000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 457035 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.