BOT 1.45% 35.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Yep, this is a huge deal. The approval of Sofdra is such a game...

1. 4,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1348
    Yep, this is a huge deal. The approval of Sofdra is such a game changer. The news will not continue to filter across various channels.

The cash raised gives BOT the right platform to move forward properly.

DXB are already selling their souls to big pharma, we are not. NEU did something similiar. Licensing is great, but it doesn't allow you control.

I would argue that BOT has assembled possibly one of the best boards in the world, with proven pedigree in the bio space.

BOT management know how to launch a product; between them they have done it in excess of 25 times.

Raising $70 million in this economic climate is nothing sort of outstanding, with in excess of $150 million in bids received.

Whilst yes, it has put a short-term dampener on the price, look beyond the next few days and see the bigger picture. This is no longer a spec play. One fund bid for the whole $60 million in this raise for a reason.

BOT could have raised a lot more, they capped it at $70 million.

Management know they also have BTX1503 and BTX1801 amongst others. This is not a one trick pony.

I've heard so much negativity with BOT since it was reversed in at 2 cents. There have been so many opportunities to buy this company at much cheaper levels. Now people complain when it sits @ $500 mill cap with nearly $100 mill in the bank and a proven FDA approved product selling in overseas markets.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride now.

If you're wealth hasn't changed already, it definitely will.

Stay strong and congratulations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.005(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $527.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $1.130M 3.302M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 214284 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 213644 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.