BOT 7.04% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

I have to say what a thoroughly impressive presentation this is...

1. 15,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1412
    I have to say what a thoroughly impressive presentation this is and explained in beautiful detail to show what sort of a potential we have. I love the comparisons to other products that are already on sale and generating a considerable amount of sales. What also impresses me is the ludicrous retail pricing(unit prises) of some of those commonly dispensed items. Thank our lucky stars you can walk into a Chemist warehouse here and pay ten bucks for something they charge a fortune for. If we can land our product at that cost, ten cents a share will be a pip in trading terms compared to what we could be valued at. Does that excite anybody?

Secondly the eczema and psoriasis market could form a significant addendum. Possibly another 25% or so we are all eagerly anticipating some incredible life changing perhaps statements from those individuals who were part of the acne trials in Australia.

This will be so paramount when it is released this quarter. Expect fireworks from those that have worked the numbers and see the amazing potential. Safe, side effect free and amazing results I am expecting from the phase 1b. When phase 2 comes along, what differences should we really expect? in my opinion, same same just with more people.

So bring it all on and let us get some free press about our skin trial successes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.025(7.04%)
Mkt cap ! $687.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 38.0¢ 36.0¢ $3.158M 8.589M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 141840 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 135173 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.