BOT 5.48% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Botanix Pharmaceuticals Downgraded to Hold from Buy by Bell Potter, page-11

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    what an absolute joke this company has turned into, once again just another group of transient company executives/salesman keeping themselves in well paying jobs until they walk away into the next company to rob more shareholders of their hard earned dollars. Thats how it feels anyway.

I must admit ive been here before with other specs, hype hype hype about pending company events/milestones, when those events come they are failures then the company share price just keeps getting closer and closer to a 1c stock.

Really starting to loose faith in yet another penny spec stock, why do i keep doing this to myself, i only invest like 5% of my portfolio in specs every year however when am i going to learn to just give them a miss all together..lol

unbelievable im just lost for words how these trials get to this level or stages when they are failures, it must just be completely delusion and completely subjective scientists and executives trying to push their own personal agendas at shareholders expense.

Down like 80% on this stock, absolute carnage of shareholders value. anyway thats my rant, i hope im completely wrong but has all the traits to heading towards another of many shelf companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $543.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 34.0¢ $4.566M 13.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 410003 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 346713 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.