BOT 4.76% 33.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Botanix Pharmaceuticals further explaining their Excellent results, page-6

1. 15,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1414
    Nice analysis. I haven't gone back to look at the actual wording for the phase 2a program when it was initiated but once again we are frustrated with the actual wording used. I am. What the hell happened to plain English here when you can compare the anti-cancer company NOX with their press release today ? Simplicity in plain anglaisy. I don't get our drop in price to be honest but the market is always right. Today anyway. Phase 2a success and unfortunately Ces stands at the top of the ladder. I didn't expect to see him to be honest. The market likes certainty so it would like an update about our procession to phase 2b. You would think that most of this study would have to be commenced in the USA and that it possibly why the stock was sold down because of this factor. When will it start and how will it intertwine with what else is going on. Relevant pressing factors and it is this uncertainty that compounds our issues. But who isn't used to this with our rather unique company? I have no doubts that the stallion has been chatting with his contacts and someone did chip in with the idea of a commercial agreement. I prefer a pharma to come on board in the next stage of development with the 3 programs. The efficacy of 1801 in undeniable yet this is so frustrating. My Ode is on hold unfortunately as optimism has turned to ennui. But we all know this will not last forever !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.015(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $597.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.3¢ $1.265M 3.862M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 129446 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 131308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.