BOT 4.94% 38.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

It's an interesting angle you bring up here @aburbeThe...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    It's an interesting angle you bring up here @aburbe

The possibility for additional synergistic/positive outcomes, (not those specifically aimed for etc etc)..........

Very hard for Bot to define or know about such matters imo, under the scope of a narrowly focused Derma based clinical trials, but it does make me wonder some.

Thinking we might see additional 'benefits' above and beyond the designated 'drug design' is an interesting idea........this could be a double edged sword so to speak.........great or neutral or bad for Bot............depending upon how and if such things play out...........depends on so many factors imo.........dosing levels, time/length of exposure, underlying conditions etc etc..........

So far all clinical testing has demonstrated an excellent safety profile for all of Bot's candidate products, with no adverse reactions having come to light.............extended dosing is a real advantage and it is perhaps only with extended use that some of the 'other' effects might come to light....

I remember reading in one of Bot's presentations that there are currently approx 3000 clinically defined derma conditions........so there's no shortage of future derma based targets we might choose to study.........but what of the additional systemic or 'whole body' implications from derma delivered CBD......?

Very interesting...........does this have potential to unduly complicate matters for Bot.....? or Is this an avenue for diversification into previously untapped markets at some time in the future......?
    Last edited by DeltaVee: 25/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
-0.020(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $698.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.0¢ $3.442M 8.886M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26467 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 135324 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.