BOT 0.00% 32.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Holders are all n position, some will have a trading parcel to...

1. 11,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5987
    Holders are all n position, some will have a trading parcel to pay the bills on the way to final results after data analysis , it's the locked and loaded syndrome.

many here are early adopters of technology, the next wave of investors are in on results,, big money doesnt gamble,, positive results are immediately reflected in value increase,,, when you you see an investment fund buy (thats when you see consecutive line wipes ) you know an organisation is taking a position.. they have an amount eg $8m they just buy on market ,,, the reason being they need to take the position due to their investors now having BOT on the radar, the eraly part of their buy is in the green buy the time they complete the total purchase)

then you get the hype machine about two weeks out from final results,,this the FOMO period,,, gotta have it... most LTH are content with their original position,,, some go the extra mile ,,, Ive done it myself.. made some serious money on positives and burnt money literally on failed Trials ,, I had one two years ago that if i had piled $120k in a pile it would have taken longer to physically burn than the actual drop in SP on the exchange.

BOT would not be in the total failure group , BOT has several products running through trials in tandem,,, it would dificult to expect every product to be a winner but in the derma field we only need one to be in the high hundred millions ,,two and you could use the B word,,3 successes and we will all meet in the Caribbean, some will cruise there in their own super yacht.

Talk of T/O is a little early but never say never ,,, once you here BOT are in Discussions with industry players,,,put your seat in the upright position and get ready,,, cause next time you fly you will be in an Emirate sky cabin ,,, and thats style comfort with a layer of bling...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $588.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.5¢ $1.302M 3.974M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 713153 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 215665 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.