NTI 5.49% 9.6¢ neurotech international limited

Bothersome thoughts on nti

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Hi all,

I am a medical doctor with an autistic son. I would move heaven and hell to find a device or treatment that would help him.

My medical brain cannot rationalise how this would work. A device surrounding the head changing brain waves to positively influence behavioural changes? If that works we could just put the device in the wall of a room and put all autistic kids in that classroom for treatment sessions. Bingo all kids symptoms improved.

I wish it was that simple- believe me I would fund the project along with several colleagues that have autistc children. A non-specific one size fits all (with no dose measurement or brainwave feedback) or measure of endpoints seams as unrealistic as my suggestion of a room for ‘treatment’.

The outcome measures used in autism can be very subjective and as such difficult to objectively quantify. This makes outcome measures from studies vulnerable to bias and therefore need strict controls and process (like double blinding) to ensure validitity of results. Not to mention a small number of other criteria for causation, which include but are not limited to, dose-response, biological plausibility and time effect. Of note, statistical significance does NOT imply clinical significance or causation!

In this medical area I am very weary that information can be misrepresented for financial gain of people/companies suggesting they can help using a quasi scientific base. Currently this device is unproven to help autistic children.

I have commented On this forum as I was intrigued to see if this device could offer some hope for my son, as I say to my dying patients... we always have hope.

I am fully expecting to be attacked by shareholders but I need to write this as I would feel bad if I did not express my opinion after my readings.

Please note- I will not reply to comments as this is just my opinion.

Best wishes.
  2. 8,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302

Lol thanks Greg... glad U took the time to write that? Why bother?
    Pseudo science is a phrase I love.. I’m in the industry and I constantly Am confronted with this phrase... usually from doctors seconds from retirement who haven’t opened a text or finding past 3yrs from graduation...
    but Greg again thanks for ur input... as vacant and void of value it is... get those posts up there ur doing great.. Jesus if I commented on every stock I didn’t like I’d never get any sleep...
    Last edited by RestlessHobo: 07/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.005(5.49%)
Mkt cap ! $89.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.9¢ 8.6¢ $710.1K 7.631M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42939 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 49101 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.4¢
  Change
0.005 ( 5.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.7¢ 9.9¢ 8.6¢ 3124252
Last updated 12.08pm 06/05/2024 ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.