NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Thanks Frikkie, for the barbed compliment, glad you liked this...

1. 462 Posts.
    Thanks Frikkie, for the barbed compliment, glad you liked this one, not sure what to think given you don’t normally like my posts. But that is ok, with the passing of time and some minor therapy, I will be ok in the long run. Baby steps.
    But Frikkie maybe you missed one of my posts, or maybe it was one of the ones you did not support. I will quote a snippet for you. (I like the word snippet, and plan to bring it into general usage as often as possible). Note I was angry when I typed it.
    "Also if I see one more person tell everyone that they gave the previous post a Thumbs up I am going to scream.
    I cant be the only one who finds this annoying. I don’t care who gives who a thumbs up. Don’t waste a post to tell me."
    Sorry to be such a smart alec, but take this in good humour frikkie, it is my emotional state, and I am a bit bored, and trying hard to entertain. and with seemingly nothing happening on the NKP front, just trying to fill up some emptiness, as it makes me nervous. Given my snippet (see told you I would try to use it more often) above, I think you can guess which way I might have put the thumbs on your post, but don't take it personally.
    I used not to reply direct to people as I did not want to offend, now all I seem to do is specific replies. Hopefully the company can give us something of substance, so I can stop wasting your time just to fill up space, and some of the more informed can get back in and give us some decent research and analysis.
    I miss Rod, he was funny, and he certainly kept things interesting.
    Rogo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.