PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

No need to mate. I realise this company could be a real blue...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    No need to mate.

I realise this company could be a real blue blood stock. I have my own beliefs on the asset and management which I am not preparred to share publicly. Suffice to say that I, and I'm sure many would agree there are certainly the right ingredients to have an ASX top 200 company here.

For far too long junior explorers just keep issuing stock to keep the board in a job to the detriment of the shareholders, the progress towards a miner is lengthly and frightfully expensive. Padbury is on the cusp of something exciting. The recent interest by certain nefarious parties, however misguded, is a testiment to that

The key for this company is not to dilute the shareholders too much while we get the resource verified. Its a fine balancing act, and one if you get wrong means almost squat if we miss the mark. Either we get smashed during a reconstruction or diluted to a further 2 or 3 times over and lose all potential value in our holdings. Get it right and WhaMO..A 2C Share can so easily run into the mid teens. A $300m market cap is not out of the question.

Gary Stokes seems to doing a solid job, given the distractions he is having to put up with and I for one am happy to have him leading the company through it current genisis.

There is however a real sence of urgency to sure up a solid baord to back him through the next phase of the company's development. If indeed they are going to hit a decent resource they will need the support and advice of a world class board.

You are only a strong as your weakest link.

Good luck to a fine group of men and women who run this company and more luck to it's faithful and long standing shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.