RMS 0.48% $2.10 ramelius resources limited

Trendtracker You miss my point. My point was on psychology of...

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Trendtracker

You miss my point. My point was on psychology of investors when companies are performing differently.

Obviously every company is going to have different circumstances. I could point out that SLR has such a massive project and therefore they could EASILY get debt rather than having to raise capital. Shareholders (of which I'm not one) could easily complain about that (or any other myriad of reasons, thats just an example) but they don't because the SP is peforming so well they are in a mood where nothing the company does will be a wrong move.

RMS seems to be in exact opposite circumstances. And you know what, its times like these that great investors like Buffet et al come in and take advantage of investor (or should I say speculator) frustrations.

Its interesting...10 years ago I probably would have been one of those emotionally reactive investors. In fact it was emotions such as those I'm seeing here now that caused me to sell RMS when it was around 12c! But after a decade with my now former stockbroker (who unfortunately quit last year) I am thinking much less emotionally, and much more rationally (clearly his approach rubbed off on me)...and funnily enough my portfolio seems to be performing much better than a decade ago (and I have a lot less headaches!). I now sell companies when I think they are overvalued or fully valued, not just because they haven't performed and therefore I am angry at every thing they do.

Personally I think RMS is a great company. I also think people saying they should have released more information clearly are frustrated with SP performance and are not thinking rationally about why there was a lack of detail (which is perfectly normal by the way for initial announcements) but emotionally.

But hey if they want to think the glass if half empty and can't see that there's a tap nearby, that's their problem.

If I rate RMS so highly, why don't I but it? Simple, I'm already fully invested in stocks I rate just as highly if not higher.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.10
Change
0.010(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $2.404B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.09 $2.10 $2.07 $3.711M 1.773M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16807 $2.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.10 43998 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.