RMS 4.27% $2.20 ramelius resources limited

bots at work, page-7

1. 928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    geez, some of the stuff on this forum is purile. I'm happy to listen to opinions, and encourge people to explore all the possibilities... but can we dispense with the little emotional barbs?

Fair dinkum, here are the facts imho.

The guys who had the millions of dollars to invest in RMS at $1.15 are not your average investor... they are successful at what they do and have made buckets of money already. They have the runs on the board. Their decision to invest in RMS would tend to indicate it is not heading back to 50c don't you think?

Yes, I know, you can come up with some examples of CRaisings where the share price did go backward, NGF @30c, MUN @ 15c etc. But on the whole, this is a huge vote of confidence in RMS management and potential by some pretty informed voters with a great track record.

I'd have been happier if they had raised it at a premium to the share price at the time, but hey, they need some incentive. The big guys always win... we just have to ride on their tailcoats.

Ask youself how much money RMS is digging out of the ground each quarter in the coming 2 years. Ask yourself about the potential of the current mines and the future acquisition. Ask yourself if this management team hasn't delivered in recent times.

I'm just a mug punter. I was initially distressed with the CR. But the more I look at the facts, the less distressed I am... and am even feeling settled and patient.

We are in a bit of a hiatus atm. The management team does need to deliver. We hold and wait.

If you think different, put forward your argument... avoid attacking the person... attack the opinion, not the poster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.20
Change
0.090(4.27%)
Mkt cap ! $2.520B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.11 $2.20 $2.10 $12.52M 5.771M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37204 $2.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.20 352533 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.