PER 0.00% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Welcome aboard pilsner and hi all from Hong Kong. Im sure...

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Welcome aboard pilsner and hi all from Hong Kong. Im sure yourself and all of us will look back 1 day and say this was 1 of the best investements we have ever made. The other night i had dinner here with some brokers i know over here and they believe bio is picking up at a rapid rate here and china is starting to throw some big $$ at drug developent. We know TJAB is a big step for ANP with funding 1102 developement and 1 day the markett will wake up when more details are given. Top that with the biggy 1103 and gee 1 day many others will look back and say why didnt i. Each to their own but im happy with my investement in ANP. On speaking to these brokers in HK i mentioned ANP and TJAB and they said surely there will be an IPO on the way here in the joint venture company and could be some major interest with the applications for 1102 but especially stem cell as thats atracting major $$ over here. Anyway they said they will look into ANP and look at possibly recommending it to their clients.

Anyway just a quik high from HK and im at the 2 1/2 hour mark of putting down some unblievable food at the Langham hotel buffet lunch. By for now dessert bar time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $111.7K 1.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31160 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 21976 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.