IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

bots bots bots, page-2

1. 1,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "looks like the price is ( and has been for months) manipulated by a bot. WHY "

There is no manipulation! People are desperate to blame someone for the soft share price, and the bot cops the flak. The price may be manipulated in the short term, but for months, come on! Bot's usually try to average an entry or sell price for the holder.

Given the very poor management of Integra over the Christmas and New Year period coinciding with the release of the resource upgrade and quarterly, holders started selling out.

Combine holders exiting with a softening gold price and Baker Steel flooding the market by selling some of their holding, the share price was always going to go down. Especially, since IGR rose strongly to around 70 odd cents before hand.

We are now holding at around 50c, and there is only one direction from here and that is up. People talk about catching a falling knife and that is advice worth listening to, however I see good value in Integra at 50c. If it slips a bit further I'm not overly concerned.

The gold price is recovering very well and with the turmoil in Libya and the middle east I see plenty of upside to come.

Gold is trading at 1418 as I type this. Bigger highs to come with Integra and gold...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.