AEV 12.5% 0.5¢ avenira limited

Hi Groepen, certainly crazy times on the Mak train, we have a...

1. 2,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    Hi Groepen, certainly crazy times on the Mak train, we have a cap raise on and we are heading north? - Love the change in portfolio value but don't trust it one bit. The cap raise pitched too low has resulted in a strange situation. The lemmings that are buying based on a newsletter have steamrolled the sellers waiting to rebuy through the co at 43c. So now the difference creates a tempting situation for every man and his dog to buy a small parcel of shares at 60c to get a larger parcel at 43c to then sell back hopefully at the 60c price for some quick money.

Bot activity could simply be buying smallest parcel, selling smallest parcel to leave just a few shares. Imagine the size of those minimums would be the same for different providers - giving the look of bots.

But what happens now? - we may get a stream of news over the next few weeks - and even if the impulse is up we are going to be held back till that cap raise is done as once the shares are issued many will want their quick cash regardless of the percieved new value of MAK - the GFC in full display - "I'll have my bird in the hand now thanks".

Restricting the offer will minimise the number of short term traders who get the stock, which will prevent the fall back in the price once shares are issue as long termers like yourself are buying those 43c shares to keep them. I think we are in for some serious volatility while this goes on - up to 70c before shares are issued?, crash back to 47c while the traders unload followed by brakes are off rebound to the markets new valuation based on MAk with more cash and having had proven to the market it will be able to raise the rest.

Forward thinking traders may smooth that crash out a bit and keep us above 50c, or the lemmings may in another buying frenzy based on news steamroll the lot again and we just go north.

Exciting times to hold Mak, Scary times to trade it - hope you get your full parcel!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $10.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $4.325K 1.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 7305083 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1334329 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.