CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

To any new investors here. What you have been seeing this...

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    To any new investors here. What you have been seeing this afternoon is bot selling, small insignificant sell offs of shares that make it appear that we are being sold down, and there is something wrong. It is the opposite. It is too scare people to sell so clever rats can hoover up our shares because they know we are a great company with fantastic potential. Put it this way, we have been targeted for a reason!

Yesterdays free uranium acquisition of a JORC uranium resource makes us an even greater prize. I think from the money CXO can obtain from lithium, they can use some of it to drill and if possible develop their uranium tenements, which in time, they can either sell off, or develop on their own or as a JV as uranium demand grows.(already uranium stocks have been going through the roof) Ditto for there other hot commodities, such as Zinc. What I am also excited about is the possibility of CXO finding a nickel and cobalt(red hot commodity!) resource, with CXO's tenements being close to nickel and cobalt bearing deposits. Both these elements are also needed in substantial amounts for lithium-ion batteries. AIMO
    Last edited by Mining8: 16/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.