BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

bots explained?, page-9

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    True mutant ..... But one of those issues was communication from the company which is also a major bone of contention for all investors and us on hc ...... He says he stays abreast of all social media sites? Then he should know that everyone believes they are bad communicators.
    rushing to press with an article of mopping up unmarketable shares is the type of thing they see as important communications
    the one area the gummie site's guru is 100% accurate is that the poor share price and its loss of momentum is directly attributable to poor communication of why there are hold-ups and what is generally happening .... Too many times we are all left wondering what is going on when expectations that have been created by the company reach their timeline and simply pass into limbo
    I no longer expect any meaningful communication from benitec in any sort of timely manner, because I have never got any in the past .... That does not mean I hate the management or the company .... I am a true believer. .... But I find this one aspect totally infuriating and have done for the last 10 years ... Nothing new

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.