AVL 5.88% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

I would have thought some key announcements before the PFS would...

1. 9,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17720
    I would have thought some key announcements before the PFS would be around MOUs/binding Offtake agreements and work on MET tests as I previously posted the other day as these will certainly aid in reinforcing PFS outcomes. If look at PLS for example, or other companies in the lithium space and yes I know we have vanadium, many had signed their Offtakes prior to the PFS/DFS, and I am expecting likewise here.

With the new rebar standards taking effect, in effect meaning that vanadium content in steel in China would at least double in all steels (higher for steels in other areas of the country where ‘earthquake proofing in steel strengthening has a higher requirement’, that VA (or the company reps) would be more active. I presume they are been active, but haven’t concluded any such deals at this stage, but at this stage I would be expecting VA (or the company reps) to be travelling a little more talking to Chinese and European customers given the impending shortfalls in the vanadium space. Wonder when WinWin show its hand by signing a binding Offtake and what will come out of that company reps current trip to China.

The next few weeks will be interesting IMO.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $111.7K 6.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 17087735 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 12994517 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.