BTR 0.00% 1.8¢ brightstar resources limited

This is also my view: If everything works really fine, then BTR...

1. 4,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1388
    This is also my view:

If everything works really fine, then BTR in 2014/2015 might be worth 1bn A$ and might be taken over by whom ever. This is my favourite scenario and would end in a SP of roughly A$ 8.

Option 2 is: BTR starts production at Mumbwa in 2016/2017 and in combination with higher copper and zinc prices (do not forget Perkoa!)has a (diluted) market capitalization of 1 to 1.5bn A$. SP probably would then be somewhere around 8-10 A$.

I have the feeling that the revised ressources estimates from Kitumba will be (again) substantially higher and will catapult Kitumba in to the league of the most interesting copper projects on global scale. Furthermore I guess that even this is not the end of the story. More discoveries around Kitumba and Mumbwa will attract the interest of one or the other major player here (Glencore might be one for sure!) and in this case for Glencore there are only 3 options: a) take over b) joint venture or c) do nothing..and hope that nobody else jumps in.

As mentioned in an other post: Perkoa on the edge of production (cash flow finally flying in) and pending drilling results from 9 drill holes awaited. Plenty of room for good news....and what was Kitumba 2 years ago, might be Kazhoki today. First encouraging drilling results received and I hope more to come. Imagine just 1 high grade hit at Kazhoki! Another game changer.

I have the feeling that there not to many companies with such an interesting story out there overall.

I seems that slowly but surely and sooner then later investors will understand that BTR might be one of the most interesting investments of this decade....and I have a dream. My dream is to read following headline on the frontpage of some major financial newspapers:

17. November 2014

Glencore takes over Blackthorn Resources for 1.5bn US$!

Anxiously waiting for news from Perkoa and especially from Mumbwaaaaaaa.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $128.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $21.93K 1.229M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13386172 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 3632968 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.