KRR 0.00% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

Bots sucking life from ASX, page-32

1. 1,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659

7 August 2018 announcment: A further 6 holes are planned to be drilled at this new prospect in August. This new discovery not only provides opportunity for finding high grade mineralisation along the strike of the new vein set but also suggests that more mineralised veins are yet to be discovered within KRC’s granted tenement as well as within the multiple new applications made during the year.

Although drilling has been limited during July due to serious mechanical problems with the drill rig a total of 20 holes have been drilled for 1,420m with assays pending. Drilling will continue throughout August and September with holes designed to extend current known high-grade zones (from the 5m grid and deeper grid drilling), explore eastern extensions to the Main Trudi mineralization, explore for new high-grade zones and also to test the new southern mineralized vein set. Reconnaissance will also continue with exploration for other new mineralized vein sets.

24 April 2018 Announcement: Q3 2018 Advance discussions with potential joint venture parties on completion of the Scoping StudyWhitewater Volcanics regional exploration and drilling. In regards to the CS/SS I would say it wont be released until late September. I would have to agree with @zabba198 post#35210237

My comments/posts are based completely on my own experience thoughts and interpretation along with my current financial position at the time.Conduct your own due diligence, consult a licensed financial advisor or broker before making any and all investment decisions. As usual all constructive criticism welcomed.Good luck to all that hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $10.01K 1.112M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 624224 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2813630 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.