SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

bots - they will become useful for all of us!

1. 2,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey SDL Holders

Looks like the bots are happy with the current price. if they really wanted to, they could smack it below 30c today.

We all hate the bots and these big investment funds with the way they play with the share price!

But we also need them, they are the ones that will push the price of Sundance up significantly when these milestone events occur:
    Finance
    Offtake Agreements
    JORC resource improved to Measured and Indicated
    DFS Completion
    Ratification and Mining License Approval
    Construction of the Mine, Rail and Port
    Mine going live

As each of these fundamental milestones are surpassed by the Sundance Board these guys will re rate SDL re calculate its future profit levels, conclude that with each step the company derisks and pump in their Hundreds of Millions of Dollars to push up the share price.

Its not us Mum and Dad investors that will or can do that. You need some serious cash to achieve what we all want to happen. I suppose they are a necessary evil, that will in the end help us all make a bit of money!

FOr now they play these games and hope to scare people into dumping and activate traders stop loss triggers. They do this to accumulate more shares as well as meet their monthly profit targets via share trading.

But when the milestones are achieved, its going to be on for young and old! They will all be pumping the cash in!

They cant afford not to, otherwise they will get into trouble if other investment firms are making money from SDL and not them. The "me too factor" and "Greed" will come into play!

:) Just hold on guys hold on!

Not too far away now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.