SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi allJust got home from a big night out and thought i would...

1. 184 Posts.
    Hi all

Just got home from a big night out and thought i would share some insight into why i think SDL is a once in a life time opportunity to make some money.

We are coming into what i believe to be the biggest industrial revolution the world has ever seen. We are witnessing the greatest change and impact within the worlds most heavily populated region on earth.
    What was once considered second and third world countries, are now quickly developing into regions of immense politcal and social relevance.
    These countries will be at the forefront of every political,social and industrial change that needs to be made, to ensure the future survival and sustainability of its people. Infrastructure is the key to modernising this region, and yet they have little or viable resources to build and develop these countries into modern day pillars of society.
    We, on the other hand have the tools,resources,and know how to help build,teach,and prosper.
    Companies such as BHP,RioTinto, and Vale have been at the forefront in providing the necessary building blocks to establishing the construction of these regions.
    It is at this point that i consider SDL to be on the cusp of being a major player in this region.
    West Africa,IMO,is on the brink of establishing itself as a new frontier in exploration and mining.
    SDL has positioned itself as a first mover in this vast and exciting provence of what may well turn out to be the most significant find in the iron ore community.
    From a tiny Greenfields project to a potentially game changing Company, the foresight and belief of its current board, and those that went before them will transform this company into a major force.
    Nothing else needs to be said about SDL's potential or direction, as it has already been voiced by its long term believers on this forum.There have been many here who have contributed immensely with their insight, and others who have gained knowledge through well informed opinions and facts.
    IMHO I think we are on to a winner.
    Watch this space.

Time for bed, i'm almost sober!

Cheers,

CB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.